Proposal 1.0 : 20 weekend surfing

As I sit here feeling sorry for m self because I have just indulged in way too many chips and a particularly mega mushroom and haloumi burger, my plan of having a quiet weekend creating is suddenly interrupted by a sudden impulse to go surfing and reach for the beach every weekend till the end of the year... that is approximately 20 weekends of sand under foot and the water crashing into my board as I attempt to pass the whitewash.


I must admit I seem to have these sudden impulses every weekend, as soon as I have a moment to imagine something other than the usual drawing of buildings. Admittedly we are still in “Active August” however I feel the proposal of 20 weekends of surfing is contributing to “Active August” more than the 3km run and push-up session every day of the working week.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

for your eye-balling.

 

Say helloha

Grace McKellar yohoograce@gmail.com